Saturday, April 2, 2011
PROJECTS SOUGHT FOR THIS YEAR CANNES
One of our strategic partners [a Domestic - International Distribtion "company"], has requested Live Video, Inc. to find project for this years Cannes. This years 64th Festival de Cannes is from 11th to 20th of May, 2011:
The company offers U.S. theatrical and worldwide release, servicing the global marketplace. Acquiring, distributing, and marketing feature films and television series, with A-list talent and a library of many other titles and generas. Featuring full-service production and global distribution, the company also produces and co-finances a substantial amount of content.
Requirements for consideration, include:
1. Films with names buyers will recognize.
2. Films that are available, potentially, for all domestic, including theatrical or international sales.
3. Straight distribution deals.
4. Will consider unfinished movies that need post completion funding.
5. There is a big demand this year for Action movies, however all generas are considered.
To have your project considered for this years Festival de Cannes, send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject Line: FILMS SOUGHT FOR THIS YEAR CANNES.
Include the following information that you expedite to us, only submit properly registered projects that you own, and/or have the rights. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Include with your submission [please, NO OTHER INFORMATION or phone calls unless specifically requested in writing]:
- The Company name [Corporation, LLC, Entity[ies] that own[s] the project[s]], state[s], and county[s] of registrations and restrictions if any.
- Name – Title – Complete Address – email – phone/fax numbers of all Principles who need to authorize any and all agreements
- Script Writer[s] name[s], working title[s], registration number[s] and entity of registration, ownership, license, or authorization of usage and in what formats rights extend
- All Intellectual Property rights, and ancillary rights [ownership as per above]
- One sheet – Reader Digest “Complete Project Summary”, to include: Movie rating, artwork, photo, or logo. Brief synopsis, budget total, investment and exit strategy [waterfall,ROI, etc], attachments [if any], credits, other relevant closing facts.
- Specific brief details on what stage the project is in, and what you are seeking
If we are interested in your project, a MUTUAL NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT [which protects all parties interests equally] will be sent to you with a request for specific additional information unauthorized, or improperly submitted submissions are deleted without review].
Copyright © 2011 Live Video, Inc. – A Kurt Kelly Company, All Rights Expressly Reserved – All Formats http://www.facebook.com/livevideoinc1
SEEKING: Family Rated Films http://kurtkelly.blogspot.com/2011/03/seeking-family-rated-films.html
Copyright © 2011 Live Video, Inc. – A Kurt Kelly Company, All Rights Expressly Reserved – All Formats