Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jessica Sherman's story: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer






This is the time of year where it's spring and new life, new hope begins. It not only begins in nature; it begins with you and me giving each other hope, support and encouragement. It is because of that "hope, support  and encouragement", that it can be the spark of life to survive for another. Jessica Sherman's story http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?px=5084206&fr_id=1960&pg=personal is exactly one of those truly gifted and amazing stories. Jessica, thanks for sharing, and for caring enough to give others hope and encouragement to follow in your footsteps. Bless you and your family always.

Kurt
Jessica Sherman




Hi Kurt,

Thank you so much for your support, I truly appreciate your efforts because this cause is very near and dear to my heart. I am not 100% familiar with the format of a press release so I conjured up something remotely close to it. If there are any changes you think I should make please let me know.
Thank you,
Jessica





Jessica has raised $1650.00 for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer toward the goal of $2000.00. Support Jessica with a donation.



5 hours ago via Avon Walk for Breast Cancer ·  ·  · Donate Now

Did you know that every three minutes, another woman in the United States is diagnosed with breast cancer? I didn't, and I was shocked to learn how prevalent this horrible disease has become in this country. I have accepted the challenge and am participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.

I am eager to continue with my fundraising and I need your support! I have pledged to raise money for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer as part of my participation in the walk. Your contribution will help to support medical research into the possible causes of and cure for breast cancer, education and early detection programs, and clinical care and support services for women with breast cancer in communities across the country. There is a special focus on helping medically underserved women, the poor, minorities, the elderly, or those with inadequate health insurance. And much of the money granted by the Foundation goes back to the communities where it was raised, supporting everything from local grassroots programs to national organizations.

It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress. If you feel more comfortable writing a check please contact me directly at JessicaSherman87@gmail.com.
Thank you for your support; you really do make a difference.

Jessica Sherman
http://www.avonwalk.org/goto/JessicaSherman

No comments: